I hate to say this, but I’m not pumpkin obsessed like the rest of America seems to be. However, I do like a good, moist muffin. I wanted to make something for the bachelorette party last weekend that people could snack on easily (and something that would be season appropriate). And these bite sized beauties were the perfect choice. They are seriously tasty. They are packed full of flavor and they stayed moist for 5+ days. Do you like how many times I’ve said moist? I’m sorry, but there really isn’t any other word to them!
I received multiple compliments on these – they will definitely be made again before the year is over!
Mini Pumpkin Muffins
Yields: 36 mini muffins
1 + ¾ cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp ground cloves
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 15-oz can of pure pumpkin puree
½ cup canola oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray
- Whisk all dry ingredients together and set aside
- Mix together wet ingredients
- Slowly add dry mixture to wet mixture and mix until well combined, don’t over mix!
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop batter into muffin tin (if you don’t have a cookie soup, scoop about a tablespoon into each muffin)
- Bake muffins for 13-14 minutes
- Allow muffins to cool slightly and remove from tin and serve! I didn’t do this but I think sprinkled powdered sugar on top would be so good!
Recipe slightly adapted from Lovely Little Kitchen